·
Registered
2,183 Posts
that's pretty cool...

·
Blame the universe not the tank!
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should have mentioned also, there's a website that converts text into the barcode.

http://www.barcoding.com/upc/

Just plug in what you want written, it spits out an image. Of course you have to either have a sign shop cut it out for you, or do it by hand.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
50/50 Bill IMHO, thanks for the bar code link .......

·
The Engineer (Tell your mom hey)
1,642 Posts
If you do it.. don't do it so big,, make it look more like a stripe or something.

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, i think i see what you mean. shorten the bar code so it is more like a broken stripe, but not too short where you miss that its a freaken bar code.

·
1,642 Posts
:) yea ,, you still want to support Marlboro! and Casey (speaking of which; to bad he's been under the weather for the last several races)

·
Registered
47 Posts
So, not only didn't you remove cheesy silver frame stickers (and those awful stick-on afterthought fork leg reflectors), but plan to add another sales label?
Simply horrible.

·
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I figured have the "marlboro-ish" decal on one side, and "f-the truth.com" on the other to make my supporting statement for tobacco.

·
1,642 Posts
I figured have the "marlboro-ish" decal on one side, and "f-the truth.com" on the other to make my supporting statement for tobacco.
hahaha!.. I am not a smoker but I do support people's right to do what they please with themselves. (plus those 'truth' commercials are dumb)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts