Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my mint condition (worn maybe twice) Barbour McQueen Limited Edition Bariel Jacket-Navy Blue. It's the same layout as an A7 International original with four front pockets, Steve McQueen inner artwork, two way zipper, on the sides of the lower are hand pockets/sleeves. Very soft and comfortable, warm and gets a lot of compliments. This is a great jacket to wear off the bike but still have some moto style with you...

Fit is pretty true, it fits a bit slim but not too much. If you typically wear a large, this should fit well. It would be a little big on people that fit into mediums and a maybe a little on the snug side if you wear xl's but if you just wear a tshirt under it, and you're an xl typically, should be fine.

150, shipped conus paypal gift please, or add the 4% paypal fee, thank you. This thing retailed for $419, I paid $349 for it. Looking for half what I paid to fund better camping gear...

Here's the nonsense from Barbour:

Barbour Quilted Bariel Jacket Navy - MQU0490BK91 have good sence of fashion,stylish barbour sapper jacket to add that extra factor to your exquisite personality.now get your unique style here!

Description
From the Steve McQueen collection for Barbour International, the Quilted Bariel jacket is a fresh take on the classic motorcycling jacket as worn by the American actor and racer in the 60s and 70s.

Quilted and constructed using tough, insulating fabric, the Bariel is a warm yet lightweight jacket, made for the outdoors but uncompromising on style. This jacket features a photographic McQueen print lining, signature corduroy-lined funnel neck, slanted map pocket and a touch of Americana with a stars and stripes press stud on the right hand hip pocket.

Great with jeans and boots on a weekend walk or thrown over a suit on an evening out, the Quilted Bariel is a versatile and classic, durable jacket sure to become an everyday staple.

Barbour person:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.