Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 KTM Super Duke 1090R
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xact Motorsports is hosting their second Barber trackday weekend this year on June 30 and July 1st 2012.

Deatils:

Novice classroom instruction, three groups, plenty of track time and the price dirt cheap. Plus they have a multi-rider discount as well. Dont miss out still a few spots left. Top shelf org. :cool:

Pricing:

$355.00 for both days and $185 for one day ( $369.00 & $192.00 respectively via paypal). :eek:

multi rider discount price of $325.00 for both days, get 3 riders to sign up together for both days and save $30 per rider over the regular price of $355.00. Email for details - [email protected]

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Me and one other duc guy are doing the June 30 day. I did a track day at barber with xact in march and was very well run and safe.

Chris

·
Premium Member
2016 KTM Super Duke 1090R
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me and one other duc guy are doing the June 30 day. I did a track day at barber with xact in march and was very well run and safe.

Chris
very cool I have done almost all of them, I did miss the March one due to some medical issues but I'll be there in June for both days. Stop by I'll be there with the red 1198SP and my wife will be on the white 848. :D

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
you bet! cya then!

very cool I have done almost all of them, I did miss the March one due to some medical issues but I'll be there in June for both days. Stop by I'll be there with the red 1198SP and my wife will be on the white 848. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts