Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bar ends are a certainty for any monster, thats a given. I am looking at the CRG's LH bar end mirror. Do i also need to purchase the internal adaptor >? for fitment.
Also living in Australia, are their distributors in this country or do I buy direct
?

Regards
matt

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
You can slide the controls up on most Ducatis and clamp it directly on to the bar. Just remove the pins on the controls. This will allow you to adjust the controls to a more comfortable angle as well.

Another way is to get a bar end designed for the clamp on mirrors such as:
RHINOMOTO "CRG" Handle Bar Sliders: .625"-.675"

I used the OBERON "Bar End" Turn Signals: Black/Pr and clamped them on to the optional adapter.

We sell the CRG mirrors and a bunch of other similar bar end mirrors as well.
Click here: Mirrors

Register on our website for passwords to access discount on non-sale items. The sign-up is under the log-in box inthe products section. We can ship this via US post for a reasonable amount.

-M

·
Registered
7 Posts
You can slide the controls up on most Ducatis and clamp it directly on to the bar. Just remove the pins on the controls. This will allow you to adjust the controls to a more comfortable angle as well.

Another way is to get a bar end designed for the clamp on mirrors such as:
RHINOMOTO "CRG" Handle Bar Sliders: .625"-.675"

I used the OBERON "Bar End" Turn Signals: Black/Pr and clamped them on to the optional adapter.

We sell the CRG mirrors and a bunch of other similar bar end mirrors as well.
Click here: Mirrors

Register on our website for passwords to access discount on non-sale items. The sign-up is under the log-in box inthe products section. We can ship this via US post for a reasonable amount.

-M
Thanks heaps,
About to register on your website.
WIll go with CRG
I will talk with you about freight etc....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts