Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,385 Posts
did you look inside the can?
Mine came with the bolt tack welded to the baffle.

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,372 Posts
It most definitely came with a screw to secure the baffle.

I know you are more than likely new to the ducati world... a word of advice, not every itty bitty piece of hardware needs to be sourced through ducati.

PS: Leave the baffle out. Children love it!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think its 4 MM (possably 6) , X about 10 MM long socket (hex) head cap screw. The nut is welded inside the can. I leave mine out 90 % of the time but some tracks have noise restrictions so it's good to have it handy at least for that. FYI , I cut mine shorter and drilled some holes to the end cap so it flows a bit better and still barks a bit when installed.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yes, I just found mine yesterday and measured it. It's a 4mm fillister head allen screw (SS). Note the length of the threads is only 5mm so Multimike's measurement includes the head.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Yes, I just found mine yesterday and measured it. It's a 4mm fillister head allen screw (SS). Note the length of the threads is only 5mm so Multimike's measurement includes the head.
I tried to edit my post but couldn't. This is to correct my mistake: it's a 6mm screw (coarse thread). Sorry for being most unhelpful in my earlier post. I guess I'm not qualified to use a set of calipers. :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts