Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I removed my speedymoto clutch cover when I totaled my M1100S. Is it bad luck to put it on my SF? I'm not too superstitious, but just wondered if there is some curse I am not aware of?:think:

One thing I'll never do again is ride on the 16th of any month. I've been in 2 accidents and both were on the 16th. Coincidence? Not willing to try and find out...

·
Registered
309 Posts
Don't forget to...

I removed my speedymoto clutch cover when I totaled my M1100S. Is it bad luck to put it on my SF? I'm not too superstitious, but just wondered if there is some curse I am not aware of?:think:

One thing I'll never do again is ride on the 16th of any month. I've been in 2 accidents and both were on the 16th. Coincidence? Not willing to try and find out...
Avoid riding under ladders and watch out for those black cats...:D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you mention black cats. I do try and avoid having them cross my path. I'm weird...

I guess I have to get over this and put the old on the new. Don't they do something like that at weddings? Wait, 50% of marriages fail, so maybe not a good idea. Especially since I will be heading towards the same crash scene this weekend, I'll wait.

Anyone with horror stories related to adding a crashed part to your new bike?

·
Registered
152 Posts

Haha, sounds like you're not too superstitious! :rolleyes: :D

Just kidding with ya, I'm a little superstitious as well, but I think you've got me covered. If staying off the bike the 16th of any month works for you though, hell, do it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The best way from having a crash happen again? Remove yourself from the bike..DOH!! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts