Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #82
Loony's good people, man. We used to have some very fun and heated discussions on the Diavel Forum before VS sent in some politically correct midget tractor mechanic to run the forum and tanked the whole place. Now they're lucky if they get 2 or 3 posts per week....
It were a joke man........................... my sense of humor is odd, I know.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #86

Registered
Loony's good people, man. We used to have some very fun and heated discussions on the Diavel Forum before VS sent in some politically correct midget tractor mechanic to run the forum and tanked the whole place. Now they're lucky if they get 2 or 3 posts per week....

Aww thanks man!

Merry christmas to ya, and everyone else too, i know i'm a cynical arsehole but someone has to provide counterpoint to all the millennial friendly hugs and acceptance........:love:

Registered
I'm one of those guys with his "first post" as a sale post. Have been on here a couple of years and then got lost with the change over. Ended up rejoining as "Texas Jeff" which is what I think I was before the big change. Selling one of my two Ducati's. Glad to send pictures or other info. If I could have posted under my old name I would have.

Multiple posts in the classy ma fides lately.

WTB this that or the other..........one is the individuals FIRST POST. We are just seeing the tip. These maybe perfectly affable folk but, HOW THE FUCK DO I KNOW? Ya aint got a minute to introduce yourself or join in on discussions? I realize I dont offer up much in general quality, at least y'all know I'm an honest asshat. Ugh

Rant over...................

If I oh fendered ya, get ahold of my lawyers at Dewey, Cheatham and Howe...........
[/QU

Super Moderator
If you have the same email addy as then you can contact scott (note lower case) and maybe he can help.

And don't let WileE. get to ya. He's a big pussycat in real life. ;)

Official Retired Person
Seems like this is the best time to let everyone know that I am very happy with all y'all. Came through that in great shape, you did.

Plus, I got a few well timed chuckles which I really needed.

How 'bout them Cubbies, eh?

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #95
I'm one of those guys with his "first post" as a sale post. Have been on here a couple of years and then got lost with the change over. Ended up rejoining as "Texas Jeff" which is what I think I was before the big change. Selling one of my two Ducati's. Glad to send pictures or other info. If I could have posted under my old name I would have.
Listen man, I get it. I have a real issue with someone never contributing financially or otherwise to the site. This new regime seems to be all about money. Okay, now youve commercialized a rather personal site. You want the profits, to me the profits were comuning with like minded people that actually gave a fuck about if this helped you out or if the part I sold you worked. I sold a bike here. The guy had issues. I bought the parts and tools necessary to make it right.
Most fuckers would have said, fuck you, its your problem. I will not nor ever do that. I expect the same. How would I feel if I wound up at a meet with this guy? My concious is deep. Part doesnt fit, guess what, send it back I got you and will refund your money. I am sorry if you took offense, I get your sitch. Maybe say something in your post. I am hard core about the true meaning of a forum. We take care of another no matter how far or near we are. Thanks for your contributions.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #96
Seems like this is the best time to let everyone know that I am very happy with all y'all. Came through that in great shape, you did.

Plus, I got a few well timed chuckles which I really needed.

How 'bout them Cubbies, eh?
Trying to be true to my pals. When and if you fuck up, make sure they get it. (apologises n whatnot)

Cubbies? Was wishing they'd do 2 in a row. Signed some serious talent this week.

81 - 96 of 96 Posts