Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After straying from Ducati ownership for a year, i'm back. I picked up my 08 1098 a couple of weeks ago, and am the happiest man in the biking world.:D It has only done 2,500km's and had Termi's, cf key guard and seat cowl. Already I have fitted a cf front guard and clutch cover, and competition werks fender eliminator. Also I have on the way a tinted double bubble screen, billet gas cap, and cf exhaust shield. What an awesome thing to ride. It has made my old 999s feel like a 600.
I'm glad to be back, and i'm sure i'll have plenty of questions in the future, for the knowledgeable folk on this forum.
Any mods other owners think are a must?

Attachments

·
Registered
460 Posts
Welcome back to Ducati

Casey will be proud too. I think you may like a 14 tooth front sprocket if that mod has not been done yet. BTW - The Triumph 675 is supposed be be a really nice ride, what was it lacking that lead you back to a Ducati?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 675 was an awesome bike, which I learnt a hell of allot on, but it just didn't have that something that I get, every time I open the garage and see my duc. Also at 6'3" it was rather uncomfortable, and for me, the 1098 is a cruiser in comparison. Was also time for a bit of extra power/grins. When I can afford it, I will look at getting another 675 as a track bike. Great little machines.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Last week I found myself walking in the same set of shoes... I also just bought a 2008 1098. I just brought it home saturday and then we left on vacation sunday. So all I have to look at are a few pics on my computer! Ugghhhh. First time ever I can't wait for the vacation to be over! LOL.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts