Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon all. Its been a while since Ive been on here. I was a proud owner of a full faring sport classic 1000s and had to part with it.
It was an unfortunate time but Ive decided to start looking for another one.

Do any of you guys know of any clean Paul Smart or 1000s bikes are or anyone that is on the fence to sell?

I have found 3 PS .... one premium, less then 1k miles but VERY expensive, one with under 1k miles but custom painted an not really my style and also a lot of $$ and 3rd one is in Canada so would need to import and then try to figure out how to convert it from kilometres to miles on the cluster if possible.

I know the all of these bikes are going to be top dollar so quality really needs to set them apart.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Good afternoon all. Its been a while since Ive been on here. I was a proud owner of a full faring sport classic 1000s and had to part with it.
It was an unfortunate time but Ive decided to start looking for another one.

Do any of you guys know of any clean Paul Smart or 1000s bikes are or anyone that is on the fence to sell?

I have found 3 PS .... one premium, less then 1k miles but VERY expensive, one with under 1k miles but custom painted an not really my style and also a lot of $$ and 3rd one is in Canada so would need to import and then try to figure out how to convert it from kilometres to miles on the cluster if possible.

I know the all of these bikes are going to be top dollar so quality really needs to set them apart.
the ones in Canada are not converted to kilometres, they are in miles. I know of 2 US Paul Smart for sale in Canada. 1 being my friend's bike. with the exchange, you would be getting a great deal. Importing into US from Canada is very easy. I can also recommend a company I use which offer a door to door service and do all the documents. full blown service. I used them about 12 times, yes, I bought that many SCs in US

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the ones in Canada are not converted to kilometres, they are in miles. I know of 2 US Paul Smart for sale in Canada. 1 being my friend's bike. with the exchange, you would be getting a great deal. Importing into US from Canada is very easy. I can also recommend a company I use which offer a door to door service and do all the documents. full blown service. I used them about 12 times, yes, I bought that many SCs in US
Awesome man, thank you. The one I was looking at that was for sale at GP Bikes in Whitby just sold yesterday while my guy was out of the shop. Do you have an details on the other one for sale?

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
The coolest PS I ever saw was for sale on Craigslist in Florida a few days ago. Far from stock though. I’d buy that one.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saw these two on CL:

Cheers
Yeah, that white one was the one I was talking about that was painted. Its nice but for that price I would want a stock-ish one.
I did just see that 1000s pop up yesterday as well. Not a bad price either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts