Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I’m back. Bought a 2015 Multistrada s. Here’s the cool part. My girlfriend and I had planned to fly from Reno Nevada to Aspen Colorado for a week long vacation 3 days after I bought the bike. I sorts joking said “ we COULD take the bike” she says “sure” so we dashed off and bought her riding gear, minimized the amount of stuff we where bringing and set off on the bike. She had NEVER done any long distance riding ( it’s 1100 miles one way) I slowed down at every bus station and air port along the way. I kept asking if she want me to buy her a plane ticket. She never wavered, never complained and smiled the whole way. The ONLY time she asked me to stop was when she took a bug center face shield and insisted we clean it off. What a trooper. I gotta keep her and the hirl friend too. Lol.
Bike never missed a beat. Most of the ride was above 80 mph. I had the bike serviced in Utah at Harrison Eurosport. The BEST. Motorcycle dealer I have ever dealt with. I wonderful group of people. I can’t say enough about their service. I will go WAY outta my way to visit them again.
Anyway, I’m happy to be back in the Ducati family. ( I owned a Panigale S before the Multi. I loved it. Great bike) Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts