Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I'm soon to pick up a low mileage 2012 Hypermotard 1100 EVO with the full Termignoni 2-1 kit. This will be my 10th Ducati after having owned a 900SS (my first love), Monster S2R 1000, Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP (scared the living daylights out of me), 748 SPS (complicated and expensive relationship), SS1000DS (so pristine I almost felt bad taking you out of the garage), 848 Streetfighter (brilliant bike - sorry for not taking you to the Alps), Hypermotard 821 (what a great ride we had in the Alps!), 848 Streetfighter (again), 899 Panigale (broke my old back, literally - and wrists, and neck...).

Can't wait to jump back on after just selling my really quite brilliant Urban GS, which unfortunately made me feel XX years older. I don't need that. Your only fault was that you weren't a Duc.

·
Administrator
12,910 Posts
Hi and welcome to Ducati.ms. We are super happy to have you here.

Please fill in your location information in the UserCP Edit Your Details section, that can help if there might be someone local to you give a hand or find new friends to take a ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts