Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pretty sure its a ducati racer thats taking off the starting line and he's smoking a cigarette. I cant find this poster, his name, or anything anywhere. What is his name or where is this picture. Ive had one two many manhattan's tonight and its driving me crazy. All I can come up with is "the italian duc".... and also the italian stallion.. pretty sure thats another guy.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Image requested...found

goggle images :)

Attachments

·
Registered
683 Posts
I know a while back, Ducati was releasing a line of vintage posters (framed and unframed) on their site, but they were of course, very pricey.

If you simply google: ducati posters, you'll get plenty of results.

This can make up (at least for me personally) on spending money on the moto, and instead, allowing everyone in the home to enjoy our Ducati passion even more. If you have an Ikea in your area, they sell nice frames for cheap, that simply compliments the poster even more.

Have fun!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Maybe slightly off topic, but how about these old school Tour de France riders a huffin' while they're puffin?

Attachments

·
Registered
659 Posts
Image is from the factory archives.

It was recently published in a book that the museum released on the history of its racing bikes. Excellent read about the development of the early 8v bikes and the initial races written from their perspective.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They had a giant backdrop of it at the '09 Moto GP in Indianapolis at one of the Ducati tents on the island. The lady said I could get it at allposters. It wasn't there and I still haven't found an image bigger than a 3x5.

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Maybe slightly off topic, but how about these old school Tour de France riders a huffin' while they're puffin?
That picture is a hoot!

When I was much younger and in basic training I would take a PT test and after the test I would light up. Now if I even look at a cigarette I start wheezing. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts