Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm doing a ride up Azusa to GMR or Mt.Baldy if anyone here wants to join. So far it's just me and my S4R. :cool:

Meet up at the Mobil off of Azusa at 8am, fuel up and ride. Post up!!!

Name is Marc.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I may be able to make this one, what type of pace we running? I want to get my new Duc (the 888) out for the first time and she is totally unfamiliar to me and I have new tires, don't want to slow you guys down.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may be able to make this one, what type of pace we running? I want to get my new Duc (the 888) out for the first time and she is totally unfamiliar to me and I have new tires, don't want to slow you guys down.

Not too fast not too slow. You'll be fine. Come out and enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Great ride today Marc, thanks for the invite. It's been 3 years since I've been on a canyon road and with a new bike and all I was a bit nervous. Let me know your next ride or we can set something up. Thanks again, Doug

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great ride today Marc, thanks for the invite. It's been 3 years since I've been on a canyon road and with a new bike and all I was a bit nervous. Let me know your next ride or we can set something up. Thanks again, Doug
Man I am tired! That ride with the heat and the OC fair do not mix. I am beat. I know it is too late but, I am riding Azusa again Sunday, same time same place if you want to join...

I'll keep you posted on other rides. I had a blast!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Man I am tired! That ride with the heat and the OC fair do not mix. I am beat. I know it is too late but, I am riding Azusa again Sunday, same time same place if you want to join...

I'll keep you posted on other rides. I had a blast!

Damn can't make Sunday, going to the OC fair with the family. Next week?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Next week I can't. :( I'll be on Holiday for 4 days. We'll get something going, I'd like to see the 999s.
Sounds good, maybe the weekend of the 25th? If you want I can try to get something going for the Palm Desert ride, let me know.

I should have the 999s at the shop next week and it maybe ready for the Palm Desert ride, the 888 is getting a slipper installed next week so that will be a good thing for me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds good, maybe the weekend of the 25th? If you want I can try to get something going for the Palm Desert ride, let me know.

I should have the 999s at the shop next week and it maybe ready for the Palm Desert ride, the 888 is getting a slipper installed next week so that will be a good thing for me.
I never did get that SO Ca Twin page? I'll keep you posted on that Palm Desert ride. Me and the heat do not get alone. :eek: How long did you say that ride was? Is there a link somewhere I can go to?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I never did get that SO Ca Twin page? I'll keep you posted on that Palm Desert ride. Me and the heat do not get alone. :eek: How long did you say that ride was? Is there a link somewhere I can go to?
I sent a PM with the link, here it is again: http://sportbikes.meetup.com/306/
Just send the guy an email and he will approve you right away.

The ride is long and can get very hot once we get into Palm Desert, as long as we keep moving we will be OK even with leathers. I would guess the whole ride is about 200-300 miles with most of that nice twisties. I don't have a link but we will be on the 10 to Idyllwild and then we will venture to Palm Desert and then back home, it is a great ride well worth the long haul. I have attached a pic of Palm Desert as seen from the look out, we would go up and down 3-4 X's before heading home.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sent a PM with the link, here it is again: http://sportbikes.meetup.com/306/
Just send the guy an email and he will approve you right away.

The ride is long and can get very hot once we get into Palm Desert, as long as we keep moving we will be OK even with leathers. I would guess the whole ride is about 200-300 miles with most of that nice twisties. I don't have a link but we will be on the 10 to Idyllwild and then we will venture to Palm Desert and then back home, it is a great ride well worth the long haul. I have attached a pic of Palm Desert as seen from the look out, we would go up and down 3-4 X's before heading home.
I got the PM but no linkie.... I signed up now, just waiting for the admin to grant me some love.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts