Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if these items work together? I have 2 Vstreams ( tall and short) and really like them but wondering if the spacers will make them even better?
The VStreams already have small spacers as part of the assembly process so I am not sure if they will work or not.

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,716 Posts
i have the v-stream (sport) and the aztec spacers, but haven't tried them together. i can't think of why they couldn't be used together. sorry that i couldn't answer your question.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I have the same screens and spacers. have used them in combo and not and can say they make a difference. It is very easy to try them on, so i would encourage to see if your results are the same.

That said - i am expecting a new XL Calsci windscreen as being 6'2 continues to challenge everything out there.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the same screens and spacers. have used them in combo and not and can say they make a difference. It is very easy to try them on, so i would encourage to see if your results are the same.

That said - i am expecting a new XL Calsci windscreen as being 6'2 continues to challenge everything out there.
Thanks.. although I was not clear in whether you said the spacers did or did not make a difference. I like the way the short VStream looks as is and its fine up to about 75 mph for me but on longer/cooler rides I switch to the tall VStream. If there is not a noticeable improvement I would pass...

·
Registered
259 Posts
I used them on a vstream sport and the wind noise was still un bearable. The Palmer relocation bracket with this windshield works well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have the std size V-stream (basically same dimensions as stock), and run it with the Aztec spacers. Seems to work fine. I never rode the Vstream without the Aztecs, so dunno how it compares. I am 5'11.5" (32" inseam), and the set-up does pretty well for me (not perfect, but pretty good). It does kick the screen out at an extreme angle and it detracts a bit from the aesthetics, but not a big deal to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts