Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Buzzing the tower
996 Posts
First it was one... now 2, yes 2!!!! of the best (my mostest favorite!!!) color schemes in racing!!! EVER!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Oommphh... just made a mess on the keyboard... stepping outside for a smoke.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
PainterDude here on the forum did the Martini one last year. I'm not sure about the Gulf one but I'd guess that one too. I'm sure he can chime in on that...:cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wow! That sure puts the Hayden rep to shame. Those are the 2 best looking bikes I think I have seen. Are they both 1 of 1. Or are they available?

·
9,757 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Martini-Ducati 1098S Superbike

Modifications include racing camshafts, race pistons and titanium connecting rods, all connected to a lightened crankshaft. The bike also features magnesium wheels, a World Superbike spec gearbox, a 1/4 turn throttle, billet racing pegs, Ohlins suspension, carbon fiber panels and a titanium exhaust with 70mm tubing and carbon mufflers.

I have been looking for different camshafts for my 1098 S and cannot find any from Ducatit.

Ducati Corse kit with air intake funnels, exhaust valve cams, ECU
96453509B is a Ducati performance accessory, but it was made to only fit 1098R models.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Awesome bikes!!! I like the Gulf one the best.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Love the Gulf, correct me if I am wrong but I think the first Gulf Replica was created by a French Endurance racing team that are using a 1098 looks great, wonder what it would look like with fire engine red instead of the orange :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can confirm painter dude did the paintworrk on both.. I worked with him and made the decals for the gulf replica...The bikes are awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts