Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
12,807 Posts
I like it and want one, but I will stick to giving rides to gals about 15 years older ;)

·
Home of vortex tuning
1,648 Posts
I would like to see it react in slo-mo jumping & bottoming out leaned over @ 160 mph as seen in the 2009 Isle O' Man coverage. Straight line and big music a bit thin, , ,

·
Registered
302 Posts
Looks very cool - but also tiny and uncomfortable...

·
Registered
126 Posts
I used to pick up my daughter from school on a Paso.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Alright where is the the little girls leathers! :p

Actually I like it. front end pieces look nice I like machine work like that. I think it looks like it would handle just fine. Though it may not have as much travel left and right making a three point turn impossible but it doesn't take much movement to handle sharp turns on a road.

What was and who made the production bike with a front end like that. They've done two versions so far. This one's looks by far beat the big company production one I'm thinking of. I'd buy it just for how different it is.

·
Super Moderator
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Your thinking about Bimota.
They did the TESI way back in 1992

They have since done the Tesi 2d and 3d, all ducati powered..

//amullo

·
Super Moderator
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Ha, those crazy Swedes! (I should know, I'm about to marry one!)

Those long winters, got nothing better to do than graft a Tesi front end onto a perfectly good Beemer. Dang. Long wheelbase there.... Why a Beemer though? huh... Either that, or too much beer!

Maybe it was dreamed up on the way from the sauna to the frozen lake...

or after too much Surströmming and svagdricka!

Next you know, Koenigsegg will want to buy the rights to it... Hey, Saab can make motorcycles! <ggg>

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
Actually, you're far more likely to see a Harley (or Harley look alike) on the road than any sport bike. The riders typically wear all black leather and black helmets. I was excited when I saw a red 1098 in Nynashamn. I swear Sweden is like the 51st state or something...

·
Super Moderator
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you ever get over here for the 1st of May, get out to Skokloster and you´ll see the biggest Ducati gathering in Sweden.

As For Ducs? The Swedish Ducati Club (SDK) has around 1500 active members and has the largets % owners/members of any country that Ducati sells to!
A short film from the Stockholm section arriving..

//amullo

·
Banned
3,890 Posts
If you ever get over here for the 1st of May, get out to Skokloster and you´ll see the biggest Ducati gathering in Sweden.

//amullo
I was there for Midsummer this year. We spent 5 weeks touring around. We want to buy a house on Gotland. I hope to have a motorcycle in Sweden some day. The first of May is pretty tricky in regards to weather. It was cold this year, wasn't it? I'll keep Skokloster in mind when I'm out there again. Thanks for the invitation!

·
Super Moderator
8,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 18 of 18 Posts