Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Tightly Clenched...
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any of you guys who own the Aviacompositi tail piece try it with the Ducati Performance Comfort Seat as opposed to the DP Race Seat? I'm wondering if the back of the comfort seat is thin enough to let it look like the race seat where it mates to the tail piece. That is, the smooth look as one meets the other and not the raised bump experienced with the standard seat.

Did that make sense?

(This is on the EVO 1100 I should add.)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have both the comfort seat and race seat on my 939 SP. I thought the comfort seat looked goofy for the reasons you're talking about. Race seat looks way better.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Any of you guys who own the Aviacompositi tail piece try it with the Ducati Performance Comfort Seat as opposed to the DP Race Seat? I'm wondering if the back of the comfort seat is thin enough to let it look like the race seat where it mates to the tail piece. That is, the smooth look as one meets the other and not the raised bump experienced with the standard seat.

Did that make sense?

(This is on the EVO 1100 I should add.)
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/92-hype...roject-carbon-desmo-tail-c2d-almost-done.html

Not Aviacompositi but same shape.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts