Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

Austrian MotoGP spoiler ***

3K views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  davy.j 
#1 ·
Dovi for the win. Jack second, MM third and Vale forth.

#3 ·
MotoGP FP2

Results: Marquez, Vinales, Nakagami, Quartararo, Miller, Oliveira, Petrucci, Crutchlow, Dovizioso, Pol Espargaro, Rossi, Rins, Bagnaia, Morbidelli...

Dovi crashed out on a late time attack.
Top Ducati......The late Bloomer... 0:)
(Sorry Rob... couldn't help meself)
Showers expected Sat and Sun.

#20 ·
First fun part of the race for me was when the KTM crapped out in front of the whole country of orange koolaid drinkers... hahaha :grin2: love me some KTM humble pie.

And the last 4 laps were insane. I'm so impressed that Dovi could hang with MM on that thing - the Honda is fast this year and MM is not of this earth but Dovi had heart, I mean real heart. I want to see that desire in every race and so far MM is the only one who can bring it week after week. Keep it up Dovi, MM is not unbeatable. Of course it would take a miracle to change the championship for this year but I love seeing other racers challenge MM and when its Dovi its even better. We were all jumping and screaming at the end of this race. - that is good racing.

#24 ·
I think he wanted to leave after preseason testing. It is surprising to see him breaking a contract, plus the rumor is he might call it quits before the end of the season and let Kalio finish it out.

#27 ·
I was up at 5am to watch the race. I've got to say, what a beginning and what an ending! The duel between Marquez and Dovi was amazing. I thought the entire time that Marquez was going to get another victory. But I found myself yelling once Dovi took him on that last corner straight to the finish! My wife woke up and yelled at me for yelling... :frown2:

AH-MAY-ZING!

#28 ·
All the rumours about Lorenzo taking Millers spot at Pramac and D'aligna wanting him has obviously put the wind up Dovi, he only rides hard when his seat is threatened....
If they put him on a race by race contract he would win the title, he's obviously good enough when he wants to be. Still he was like that at Repsol Honda, and Monster Yamaha too.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.