Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question:

Did you guy purchase straight from them? Or did you guys purchase from the authorized dealers in the states? How long was the wait and the total price, if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you,

·
Registered
689 Posts
Bought a GP2 carbon straight from them, 900GBP + shipping, around 1400$US to my door.

Good price i think... there's more work involved in them than say an akra or termi slip-on set.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^Nice...how long did it take the can to arrive to you?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Question:

Did you guy purchase straight from them? Or did you guys purchase from the authorized dealers in the states? How long was the wait and the total price, if you don't mind me asking.

Thank you,
I bought the GP2R and paid $1500. It took about 3 weeks to get. I also bought directly from them.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Congrats, you will enjoy it. You won't believe the weight.

What are your plans for ECU tune? Redline made me a custom map on their dyno that they could use as a base for yours if you wanted to send it off for reflash.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm taking the bike to AMS Dallas for reflash/dyno.

Cheers,

·
Registered
36 Posts

What are your plans for ECU tune? Redline made me a custom map on their dyno that they could use as a base for yours if you wanted to send it off for reflash.

looks like Redline is no longer in business anymore :frown2: . Anyone else have any ideas on a good base map for the Austin Racing GP2 exhaust on the 848? I just installed mine and looking to do a reflash.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry to bother all the happy AR Exhaust owners, but I managed to get a used one on Ebay. I love it and is great for my weekend rides. But, as my daily commuter bike, the exhaust is kinda loud. The exhaust I bought didn't come with the dB killer, so I was wondering if anyone had one to sell.

PM me.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
136 Posts

looks like Redline is no longer in business anymore

Are you certain? I emailed him a few weeks ago.
[email protected]. He's way better at emails than phone calls.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts