Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm driving to the 2018 Austin MotoGP that is on April 22. I have a 3 bike enclosed trailer & can take 2 bikes in the back of the truck. I would like to take my KTM also & do some off road riding where ever the mood strikes. I will take my street bikes for the same reason & to go to Ducati Island at the GP. They also have a Hand Built motorcycle show that is worth the trip itself. I submitted my Vyrus for the show & they have some cool parties for the people in the show. The local Ducati dealer has a big party on Thursday night that is great fun too. If anyone is interested in going, it would be nice to share the driving. We have a free place to stay when I'm there. We would be gone about 10 days. Three days coming & going. Three days there. Add one more for goofing off. Email me at, [email protected]

·
1st Gen Hyper Hooligan
2,315 Posts
Damn im out of country that weekend. Have dreamt of going for awhile now. Hopefully next year I'll have a chance.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'll be riding down so carpooling won't work, but I haven't been able to find any info on Ducati Austin's party. Is there a link somewhere?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Ill be going, wasn't planning on brining my bike, but if there is some off road fun going on I might just have to bring a couple

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Normally Ducati post something on their website. I've been there for the past 4 or 5 years, & they always have a party on Thursday evening. Last year they brought both of their GP riders for autographs. It's a good time. They even have a group ride to the track from the dealership. Check Ducati of Austin's website as it gets closer. The Hand Built show is another very cool event. After a day at the track, you head to the Hand Built show. Big crowds & lots of bikes. Austin is a fun town.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have 0% intrest in riding around Austin, been there, done that, fuck that... way to many idoits on the road, plus traffic sucks, I have suite and paddock passes so thats where ill be. but if you guys want to do some off road riding, there are some kick ass places near Austin, and would be 100% in for that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts