Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

August 2022 Tie Breaker

• Tbone220

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • dwnhillskater

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • EIGHTfortyEIGHT

Votes: 23 53.5%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help us break the tie for the month of August!

Water Liquid Gesture Font Sunset

Cast your votes now

2007 1098 tricolore not much done just ducati View attachment 1042512
View attachment 1042511
View attachment 1042510
windscreen and a slipper clutch.
Posting my finished restoration on my 998R #443. Bike was previously heavily modified and I brought it back to stock (with some little period correct upgrades below).

Termignoni 50/54mm Exhaust System
MS Productions Carbon Headlight Bucket
Ducati Performance Carbon Heel Guards
Ducati Performance Carbon Air Intakes
Ducati Performance Carbon Clutch Cover
Slipper Clutch
EVR Carbon Airbox

Just had it tuned and it put down 141whp. Pretty good for a 2002 :)

View attachment 1043767

View attachment 1043768

View attachment 1043769
My 06 Sport 1000. Check out the build thread here:

Lots of small details to look for. View attachment 1044359

View attachment 1044360

View attachment 1044361

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
My first love is the 916 series bikes, and the 998R is the next best thing to the pinnacle of the series, the 996R (ahem cough cough :LOL::geek:), @dwnhillskater´s is a beaut, so going with that but gotta say that, though I'm not normally a fan @EIGHTfortyEIGHT ´s Sport 1000 is very tasty!!!

Edited..
After reading @EIGHTfortyEIGHT ´s build thread, I'm sorry but gotta change my vote.... That is one stunning build & deserves a 10/10 for sheer skills and effort!!
(the 916 series is still my preferred bike though... 🤪)

Reactions: Elbato

·
Registered
404 Posts
For some reason I keep missing the original votes. eightfortyeight should easily win, and it wouldn’t have been a tie if I saw the first one!

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Here is my build thread for those interested:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Here is my build thread for those interested:

Damn son! Yee Haa!

Workmanship alone gets 10/10 from me. Kinda touch my Dad had, he was a bomber engine mechanic in the USAF in the 1950s, then a turbojet "mechanic" for Pan Am in the early 1960s, and finally put in over thirty three years at Lockheed. Every "mechanic's touch" I have came from Dad ... as I type this I realize I've never compared someone else's abilities to his before. Huh.

You should get money for your skills ..... (haahaa!)

..... that's a comic compliment, obviously you use/used your hands for a living.

EDIT: Voted for @dwnhillskater

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Damn son! Yee Haa!

Workmanship alone gets 10/10 from me. Kinda touch my Dad had, he was a bomber engine mechanic in the USAF in the 1950s, then a turbojet "mechanic" for Pan Am in the early 1960s, and finally put in over thirty three years at Lockheed. Every "mechanic's touch" I have came from Dad ... as I type this I realize I've never compared someone else's abilities to his before. Huh.

You should get money for your skills ..... (haahaa!)

..... that's a comic compliment, obviously you use/used your hands for a living.

EDIT: Voted for @dwnhillskater
Thanks for the kind words 😊

1 - 8 of 8 Posts