Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I'm trying to figure out my way around actually being able to post here and figured out I need to introduce myself first! I live in the Atlanta Metro area (Tucker specifically) and currently have three Ducs. 1999 ST4, 2011 Hyper 1100 Evo SP, and a Monster 821 S (wife bike). I've been on and off motorcycles for ~15 years and owned a Yamaha and Triumph outside of the Ducatis. Always looking for buddies around Atlanta to ride with and disappointed we don't have our own Desmo club. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to know more.

·
Hammer Down
2019 1250 GS
1,747 Posts
I live up North in Cumming, happy to ride anytime you head up this way. There is the Wild Ducs club that meets monthly in Sandy Springs at an Italian joint, you can find them on FaceBook. There's also a website but I don't have that handy. I joined US Desmo a couple years ago and while I've yet to ride with them, they are pretty active in the SE region.

·
Administrator
12,892 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to check out the Wild Ducs group. Cumming is far for me just like Sandy Springs is far for you though :).

Thinking about some camping rides up to the mountains in the spring on the ST though.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hey there, I'm trying to figure out my way around actually being able to post here and figured out I need to introduce myself first! I live in the Atlanta Metro area (Tucker specifically) and currently have three Ducs. 1999 ST4, 2011 Hyper 1100 Evo SP, and a Monster 821 S (wife bike). I've been on and off motorcycles for ~15 years and owned a Yamaha and Triumph outside of the Ducatis. Always looking for buddies around Atlanta to ride with and disappointed we don't have our own Desmo club. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to know more.
Welcome to the forum. I live in Grayson, which is not too far from Tucker down Hwy 78.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcome. It's been miserably cold (as in 25-32F...) here for the past week, but finally starting to warm up. Got some annual maintenance stuff done though, so that's a plus.

I'll have to ride out towards Grayson at some point. I'm right off of 285 between 78 and 29. Been trying to find some nice back roads that aren't 2 hours from the city.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts