Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a ATCorse slipper clutch in a box when I bought my 748s. I would like to mount it on the bike now. Unfortunately there are many part and I dont have any instructions. Is there anyone that has a exploded view of the part where I can see the mounting order and direction and maybe torque specifications for the bolts.

·
Premium Member
5,151 Posts
Not being familiar with the brand but knowing that most are copies of the Ducati units, I would look for STM clutch instructions and compare the parts you have with the STM parts. I’m sure you’ll find them to be very much the same, therefore the fitting instructions should help.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
I got a ATCorse slipper clutch in a box when I bought my 748s. I would like to mount it on the bike now. Unfortunately there are many part and I dont have any instructions. Is there anyone that has a exploded view of the part where I can see the mounting order and direction and maybe torque specifications for the bolts.
Got a pic of the assembly?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts