Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see there is still no picture thread for the streetfighter but here is mine at the Isle of Man mountain section. If you have never been to the IOM its well wirth the trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Nice pic, nice clean bike!

I've been watching the highlights of the IoM TT on HD Theater here in the States. I've gotta say that that's one amazing race. 37 mile public road course through the town and up the mountain. Can't imagine how McGuinness averaged 131 mph in one lap of that course... Gotta have big cajones or be a little wacko or both to attempt this at those speeds! :eek:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Ssssh

I see there is still no picture thread for the streetfighter but here is mine at the Isle of Man mountain section. If you have never been to the IOM its well wirth the trip.
Nice lookin Black One,
Was it quieter at the Manx?
I've bin to the TT and it was a bit,um,"The Daily Star" comes to mind....

:eek:

·
Registered
74 Posts
wow you've got to get rid of those stock mirrors!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mad-dot, The tail tidy is from R&G. A little fiddley to fit but worth the effort.
w00tw00t, I know what you mean about the mirrors but i have got usued to how good they are. Its actually quite nice to get such a clear view of what is going on behind you.
Hedgtrimmer, The Manx is alot quieter than the TT, I go with my 14 year old lad on the back and i dont fancy the manick atmosfere of the TT with him on the back. I did do the TT as well but just with fellow bikers.
Next mod willbe the cans. Not sure whether its worth the extra for the full system over just the cans, what are the advantages etc, Any advise welcome.
The fruit pastille reflector actually came from the US but i dont know where as a friend picked it up for me when visiting.

·
Registered
74 Posts
w00tw00t, I know what you mean about the mirrors but i have got usued to how good they are. Its actually quite nice to get such a clear view of what is going on behind you.
I know what you mean but try CRG Hindsights - I had the stockers on for a while before switching to the hindsights - the hindsights are much better in terms of function and looks than the stock mirrors!

·
Ducati Acolyte
819 Posts
Would it be possible for you to post up anymore pictures of your bike? Especially the front end, as I'm really starting to sway towards buying a Streetfighter and not an 1198

·
Ducati Acolyte
819 Posts
You win :)
Here's a pic of my front end ;)
thanks Mad-Dog, but I'm interested in seeing the Upturn666's bike as he has done mods to it eg: reservoirs etc :thumbup

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Warp Racer, Here are a couple of very bad pictures but it gives you an idea of what i have done. It is all Rizoma stuff and is very good quality. Before the Streetfighter i had an S4RS and loved the riding position so when i had the SF i wanted to replicate the same position as i found the standard bars on the SF a little too low. The Rizoma's are great but they do make the front end a little livelier.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts