Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new SF today Big thanks to Martin and Blair,of Ducati Glasgow who pulled off a miracle, and had the bike ready for me today.....top men :)
I was a bit nervous, having been off the bikes for 3 years, but as they say, it's like riding a bike !
I love it to bits, and the only thing I may change are the bars. I found them a bit too low at the ends compared to Aldo's Touno .
Anyway here's a few pics of when she got home and met her 4 wheeled twin. Both got the same manic grin

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Picked up my new SF today Big thanks to Martin and Blair,of Ducati Glasgow who pulled off a miracle, and had the bike ready for me today.....top men :)
I was a bit nervous, having been off the bikes for 3 years, but as they say, it's like riding a bike !
I love it to bits, and the only thing I may change are the bars. I found them a bit too low at the ends compared to Aldo's Touno .
Anyway here's a few pics of when she got home and met her 4 wheeled twin. Both got the same manic grin
Nice combo! I'm waiting on my red SF's too! And I drive a black Audi S4. I like your style!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts