Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forum for hypers.Thinking of an Arrow full exhaust,titanium cans...Any feed back on this system.Do you need the Fatduc O2 manipulator as well?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Not sure how the 02 manipulator will work? But I just got home with the DP ECU that came with a 2 in 1 termi exhaust. Brand new. Should work real well with the Arrows. If your interested PM me.

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
I had one on my Hyper. AMAZING system ... The downside is you will need to source an ECU whereas the Termi system comes with.

Still, it's worth the trouble. The welds are gorgeous and the fit was perfect. Search my name for photos of the carbon versions on my Hyper.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankx Marco,The guys selling the arrow systems tell me that I don't need a different ECU?Is the Fatduc O2 manipulator ok to sort out the closed loop problems you get when running a different full system as like I did on my multistrada.?

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
Maybe you'll be okay with Fatduc, but I have no personal experience so I can't speak to that.

I am almost certain a PCIII would do the trick...probably better than both Fatduc or ECU change.

The Arrow's were SICK - the carbon cans I had didn't come with inserts and were LOUD. The other cans have inserts and are probably more livable for distance riding.

I still think they're the best cans available for the Tard.

Here's a pic of the Danger Mouse. The ding in header is from my encounter with a mountain.

Also, the name of the thread this pic came from is "Modded Hyper From Carbon Hell."

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice

Maybe you'll be okay with Fatduc, but I have no personal experience so I can't speak to that.

I am almost certain a PCIII would do the trick...probably better than both Fatduc or ECU change.

The Arrow's were SICK - the carbon cans I had didn't come with inserts and were LOUD. The other cans have inserts and are probably more livable for distance riding.

I still think they're the best cans available for the Tard.

Here's a pic of the Danger Mouse. The ding in header is from my encounter with a mountain.

Also, the name of the thread this pic came from is "Modded Hyper From Carbon Hell."
Very nice mate.They look the ticket.Those carbon cans are hot wif the ali. end caps.Where is the best priced place to get em in the states

·
Duc ... Duc ... GOOSE!
1,928 Posts
I bought mine from Anthony at Desmoworks. Great service and great price.

You should note I didn't run the stock Hyper exhaust covers as
I think the Arrows look better without them.

Do a search for member name Lumpy Idol...he had the aluminum Arrows...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts