Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The helmet is 10 years old but I only tried it in and never rode with it. It s a large in new shape with dust bag 150 plus shipping.

GP One kangaroo gloves that I wore once or twice in near new shape XL 75 bucks plus shipping.

Sidi boots size 44 worn a few times dusty from sitting in my closet 75 bucks plus shipping.

I can’t seem to load photos so message me and I’ll send you pictures and descriptions. You can text me 9seven3-four6four-27five8 and I can mms a picture back.

·
Registered
500 Posts
The helmet is 10 years old but I only tried it in and never rode with it. It s a large in new shape with dust bag 150 plus shipping.

GP One kangaroo gloves that I wore once or twice in near new shape XL 75 bucks plus shipping.

Sidi boots size 44 worn a few times dusty from sitting in my closet 75 bucks plus shipping.

I can’t seem to load photos so message me and I’ll send you pictures and descriptions. You can text me 9seven3-four6four-27five8 and I can mms a picture back.
Not being in the sun and exposed that helmet should be just fine. Good stuff. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not being in the sun and exposed that helmet should be just fine. Good stuff. GLWS

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I added that because I know for racing they dating matters. The helmet was only outside when I took it home. Thanks for the kind words.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts