Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will pulling in my clutch be any different and how hard are they to install? And are the ones on ebay any good?

·
Ducati Designs
1,124 Posts
If you're talking about the German ones, yes, they are very good. I had one on my Gran Canyon and it reduced the pull a fair amount. Nicely made, excellent machining and finishing. Hard to beat for $80 or so.

pg

·
Bobaganoosh
2,048 Posts
I have a Evoluzione Clutch Slave. I would say they are one of the most popular upgrades. Yes it will decrease the clutch pull, or as some say get some man hands, you girlie man. If you ride hard enough you dont need a clutch, just speed shift it....j/k! I got mine since the my OEM was leaking. I didnt buy it for lighter clutch pull. I have seen them on EBAY or get one directly from Ken at http://www.evoluzione.net/

·
Registered
875 Posts
i'll tip in with a recomendation of the yoyodyne. superbly made, easy to bleed and it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.

·
Registered
167 Posts
loony888 said:
i'll tip in with a recomendation of the yoyodyne. superbly made, easy to bleed and it doesn't stand out like a sore thumb.

I have to agree.. the Yoyodyne clutch slave is well done. It can also be easily rebuilt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts