Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been talking to a guy who wants to sell his slip on kit (carbon cans, ecm and filter) new for around $1300. He bought it for his 1098, but claims that it will fit and perform correctly on the 1198 and 848 as well. I checked the Ducati performance parts catalog and there appears to be different p/n's for each. Who here knows the real deal? Do these slip on kits make a big difference in anything other then the sound?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've been talking to a guy who wants to sell his slip on kit (carbon cans, ecm and filter) new for around $1300. He bought it for his 1098, but claims that it will fit and perform correctly on the 1198 and 848 as well. I checked the Ducati performance parts catalog and there appears to be different p/n's for each. Who here knows the real deal? Do these slip on kits make a big difference in anything other then the sound?
The hard parts will fit but the ECU is different and mapped differently I have 1198 S slip on kit for sale since I ended putting on full system. It is for the S model with DTC.

Les

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The hard parts will fit but the ECU is different and mapped differently I have 1198 S slip on kit for sale since I ended putting on full system. It is for the S model with DTC.

Les
Ahh ok, I have an 848. Bummer man, but thanks for the advice...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts