Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting a pair of Arai XD4's for my wife and I for touring. I know these are popular helmets and was wondering what brand and model communicators people have successfully fitted. I'm leaning more towards the Sena 10S/10R/20S.

·
Administrator
12,491 Posts
My wife and I use the 20S and really like them. If your wife is riding her own bike than the only issue you will encounter is that (this is with all intercom via bluetooth type headsets) range is somewhat limited.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I bought the S-20 dual pack for the wife and I. The S-20 is way over the top for the wife feature-wise.

If she is a passenger only and will only share your audio, you may want to look at the other options.

bob

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback!

·
Premium Member
1,877 Posts
I bought the Sean 10U because it fits inside my Shoei GT-Air. Used with the handlebar remote, it's extremely convenient.
The down side is I'm about to be on my 3rd unit...the first one the remote quit working, on the second one the battery life was only 4 hours. Waiting for Sena to send me the third unit...all within 1 month.
BUT on the upside, so far Sena has been great to work with. No hassles or jumping through hoops. Contact them for RMA, return the unit, they ship a replacement the next day.
We'll see how this 3rd unit works before i praise the 10U too much.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts