Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After the disapointment of not being able to get a Suomy Bayliss 1098 Helmet due to the stupid set up of them not being bought into Australia, i have managed to get myself a Arai Haga Monza Helmet from the very limited numbers they are making. This Helmet was made for Haga for his 250th race at Monza, he finished 2nd to Fabrizio in the first race and hit a bird in the 2nd race.
The next couple of days is going to be hard to pass time waiting for this as it will be interesting to see it in the flesh plus im am waiting for some parts for my bike and some new Ducati apparel. im recovering from shoulder surgery so i cant even go for a ride.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got hemet today and it looks superb, bit of a bummer the matching t-shirt that was suppose to come with it signed by Haga was missing. It wasnt the store i got it from that took it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yea I am curious of pics. I've seen it on the web but there is no good pic of the rear of the helmet. What is that a graphic of?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I am curious of pics. I've seen it on the web but there is no good pic of the rear of the helmet. What is that a graphic of?
The graphic is Haga on a No. 41 "Ducati 1198 Tractor with underseat pipes"
I will get a photo up as soon as i can organise it.

·
Vendor
423 Posts
Got hemet today and it looks superb, bit of a bummer the matching t-shirt that was suppose to come with it signed by Haga was missing. It wasnt the store i got it from that took it.
According to Arai USA, the t-shirt promotion was only available in Europe. USA distributors did not get t-shirts. Bummer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts