Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow ducati.ms members, please help me spread the word about a poker run that I'm coordinating to benefit the Down Syndrome Association of Hampton Roads on April 26th. We'll be starting at the Tysinger Mercedes-Benz showroom in Hampton, VA at 9 AM. Tysinger Motors is graciously providing bagels, donuts, and coffee for all registered participants. We'll be having a 50/50 drawing, as well as prizes for winning hands and raffles for all participants.

We have confirmed stops in Yorktown (Custom Care Care on Rt. 17) and Williamsburg (Shorty's Diner and Auto Haus Classics) and are expecting to soon be able to confirm the finish in Hampton. I'm expecting to require people to be checked in at the start by 10:30, at the latest, and probably at the finish by 1:30. I'm hoping to run some expected routes this weekend to get a better idea of the time frame.

We're still in the process of gathering prizes and sponsors, so I'll try to update this thread as I have more info. However, I do know that David Lillard, president of Redline Performance Motorsports in Yorktown, is planning on being one of our primary supporters. For those of you that don't know, Redline carries Ducati, Triumph, MV Augusta, Moto Guzzi, and Aprilia, so we're hoping to attract more than just the typical Harley crowd. The event is also open to all types of vehicles, so we're expecting some car clubs to take part.

Preregistration and more information is available at Down Syndrome Association of Hampton Roads and on the Facebook page for the Down Syndrome Association of Hampton Roads (https://www.facebook.com/events/1585324618374003/). Please don't hesitate to contact me directly with any questions and help spread the word. This should be a fun event to raise money for a great cause!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts