Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say that I was pretty down on GP racing a few weeks back here in the forum. The level of strategy has really ramped up in the racing and the races themselves have been providing some really great action. The 250 races are still about the best racing I've seen in any format this year. WSBK is still doing good, but I think for me it has to do more with the Americans getting a few good riders in there.
Pretty lucky to have all these options!

·
Registered
413 Posts
The 250's have been great this year. Close races and close race for #1. Aoyama is one hell of a rider. Bautista and Barbera, you never know what they are going to do- wouldn't it be fun to see one of those guys on a Pramac next year?- Simoncelli will move up next year.
WSBK has become a bit of a one man show, hopefully Haga heals. Nice to see Byrne starting to pick it up, that was a good race for 2,3,4 on Sunday.
But MotoGP is still the big show, really looking forward to Laguna - even if it is on at 4 a.m. here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts