Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow forum members!

Been lurking around for a while now and finally made the decision to join this forum. I currently ride an Aprilia RSV4 Factory and hope to add a Ducati in the near future. I live in southwest MO, hit me up if you guys live around here or plan to ride through this area. Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Welcome aboard. Some of us are bi-talion as well. I have an older Tuono and had a 996. I love both my mistresses.
(past and present)

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
I'm in NW Arkansas. I have an Aprilia Falco and Ducati 996. I haven't been able to ride as much as I would like this year... Ah well...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome aboard. Some of us are bi-talion as well. I have an older Tuono and had a 996. I love both my mistresses.
(past and present)
Thank you! V-Twin is fun to ride. I owned a RSVR before getting the RSV4.

I'm in NW Arkansas. I have an Aprilia Falco and Ducati 996. I haven't been able to ride as much as I would like this year... Ah well...
Same here. I've been traveling quite a bit on work and when I'm home it's raining everyday.
A friend of mine moved from Joplin to Springdale few months back. He rides an RSVR.

·
Premium Member
348 Posts
Cool! I'll keep my eye open for an RSVR, as it will probably be your friend. There are a few Ducatis here, but I don't see any Aprilias. My neighbor recently got a Panigale 1199S, which is very cool. My first sporting V twin ride was on a Mille. It really made me appreciate the Rotax V60.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the 60 degree V-twin is a fun to ride and a reliable motor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts