Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i don't think this will get the attn it deserves in the classifieds, not up to me to decide though.

looking to swap/trade my 2008 black MTS 1100s for a red one (2007>). mine is in great condition, and will have around 2.2k after this weekend. purchased at pro italia and serviced there. looking for a red one with similar characteristics as mine is close to stock (i will keep my gel seat and LED mirrors) but which has heated grips and hand guards.

my black for your red.

pm with interest, thoughts and/or questions.

regards

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, love ya nephew!....hope all is well with you and yours....big hug, and welcome to ducati.ms!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, doesn't seem to be the case given that no one seems to want to do the swap. alas.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
I will trade you my Hyper for your Hyper & Multistrada, because my Hyper's SO FAST!! :D Aloha Alex

PS: I LIKE your black Multi!

·
Registered
276 Posts
a rose by any other name........... RIDE IT!

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do :)

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mods...feel free to delete this thread as i've found someone to trade bikes with.

thanks again

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Congrats on finding a trade. If I see any trash being posted I'll delete otherwise I'll just let it die with time.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Wow, what are the odds of finding that magic combination? Glad it worked out for you, now you have one that looks like mine.

·
Registered
274 Posts
speed difference?

Is it hard for you to get used to the much faster RED bike???:D

·
MultiModerator
1,419 Posts
Thanks for the pubic safety warning...sometimes they forget red is faster. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts