Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need a top triple clamp for a '08 Sport 1000. Ducati says they are back ordered and who know when I'll get one. If you have one in excellent condition let's talk.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I am about to instal speedy-moto triples on my Sport1000. Might be willing to let my stock triples go. How much are you offering?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the one on ebay is of a Sport 1000S I have a Sport 1000. Different triple clamp. :(

·
Registered
213 Posts
Aristo,
I'm quite surprised different SCs (but the GT) have different Top Ts. :confused:
Do you mean that the geometry (stem/fork layout) is different? or just the appearance? Or is it about the fairing support?:think:
If it's only the looks, is it that important?

Bupton made reference to Speedymoto triples, I didn't see SC parts on their website, is the SC the same as the Monster?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The triple clamp on ebay has a triple clamp that shows a mount for a damper. I believe the PS also uses that triple clamp. The Sport 1000 and GT use the same t clamp, its just that the GT has holes for risers. I looked on the SpeedyMoto site too and didn't find one for a SC. Bupton may be doing a custom setup. :confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts