Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm organizing a small private trackday for little Tally June 1st.

We've got a couple of spots open. The Cost is $180 each, and we've got 20 total MAX, all friends and a very relaxed atmosphere.
If you want to attend, contact me.

This would be the perfect situation for a track newbie. Relaxed and not crowded, Minimal bike prep (Run water instead of coolant and tape over all lenses/pull light fuses), etc.

I'll be riding the less experienced group and coaching anyone who wants help.

·
Sophomore Member
2,572 Posts
You're killin me, smalls. I'd love to. I still can't convince my wife that the track is indeed safer than the road.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
You're killin me, smalls. I'd love to. I still can't convince my wife that the track is indeed safer than the road.
Come on out and prove it to her!! Heck, bring her along - this is a fun group.. There will be drinking and bench racing the night before..

Heck, we'll put her to work as a corner worker! (If I can get two more I can save myself about $550 of the fees, so just tell her you're coming to help out)

·
I have a button.. BITCHES!
8,971 Posts
PJ I can't make this one, but if it works out and you do it again I could do it another time. Could help with control riding/coaching if needed.

I just saw this too late. Cycle Jam at RA is in three weeks and all my dough is tied up in race fees right now.:(

·
Sophomore Member
2,572 Posts
Last time I tried the "just going to help out" was to a car track day one of my buddies was doing (Road Atlanta). She found out I took some laps riding passenger and I caught hell. Keep in mind I was riding in a 1990s Integra (so maybe 160 hp and we topped out at 115 mph). Nevermind some friends hitched rides in a GT3 while another got tossed the "keys" to a chump car. I've tried all of the talking points, but this is just one of those things she refuses to be rational about. Sigh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts