Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Power Stand Mario series stand for my 998 on eBay from a dealer. The stand was used but for $100 who cares.
The "problem" is that the pin labled "DR" does not fit on the axle :(
Anyone else have this kind of problem? Also, is the pin supposed to be fluch with the axle? there is about 3/4" of the pin exposed once I put the stand on..

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
ShadowROne said:
I recently bought a Power Stand Mario series stand for my 998 on eBay from a dealer. The stand was used but for $100 who cares.
The "problem" is that the pin labled "DR" does not fit on the axle :(
Anyone else have this kind of problem? Also, is the pin supposed to be fluch with the axle? there is about 3/4" of the pin exposed once I put the stand on..
Mine came with 2 pins. One for the drive side, the other for the non-drive side. When I first got my stand, the one side (can't remember) had a hard time going in. I had thought they shipped me the wrong pin. But after a little twisting/turning, it slid in.

If it doesn't fit on one side, try the other.

3/4" of the pin will be exposed.

HTH

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Initially neither one fit but, like you said, one of the eventually fit. The other side (non drive side) will not fit. I can put it on backwards but not the right way. It is almost like the end us mushroomed out but looking at a micrometer it is the same thickness

1 - 3 of 3 Posts