Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once a month the monster folks get together at the infamous Zeightgeist in SF. "Warm beer, Cold women"...
A small dedicated group of monsters heads out regularly immediately after work for an unfortunate ride on the slab, but appearing here meets you up with some colorful characters and gets you bragging rights. A beer, (or bourbon), a tamale, and a chat...then a fast ride home. Everyone's tucked in by 11:00pm latest.

Anyone want to join in?

·
Premium Member
8,765 Posts
Your bringing the Duc on the Sunday C5A ride aren't you?

·
Premium Member
8,765 Posts
Chops said:
Once a month the monster folks get together at the infamous Zeightgeist in SF. "Warm beer, Cold women"...
A small dedicated group of monsters heads out regularly immediately after work for an unfortunate ride on the slab, but appearing here meets you up with some colorful characters and gets you bragging rights. A beer, (or bourbon), a tamale, and a chat...then a fast ride home. Everyone's tucked in by 11:00pm latest.

Anyone want to join in?
Hell, I would go if I had a Monster and not a 916. Slabbin that far would put me back in ICU. Thanks for the offer though, sounds like the kind of stuff I like to do. Especially in the City.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.