Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am off this coming Saturday 30 Sunday 31 Monday 1. Anyone interested in riding out on Sat or Sun? Maybe up the Great River Road in Il (Alton) and then break for lunch Louisana, MO and back down 79 or vice versa. Let me know.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thinking if we would to met at the Starbucks on Mexico and MidRivers in St. Peters. We can ride up Hwy 79 for about an 1hour 15 minutes; 57 miles to Louisana then stop and mill around. Then cross the river into Ill. then down the Great River Road to Alton and maybe stop at Fast Eddies then back over the river. Round Trip from Starbucks to Starbucks would be about 3 1/2 hours and 169 miles. Starting points can change. Just an idea.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Might be able to hook up with you this weekend.

Bought a demo froms halls about 3 weeks ago GT1000, 2007. Matter infact going back to halls in the morning to have the euro ecu put on and my tps reset. The only part about this bike is the suspension, needs to go in the trash can.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well I guess

I spout off to soon. I ended up this morning trading the Duc shield I had on order in towards the Termi kit. It was a decision I made while up there. So of course my credit card that I pay off every month the bill is due in the mail probably tomorrow. I did not have the $841 cash differance on me this morning. So I left the GT up there to have the kit put on and No money to bring it back. Sooooooooooo I have to make a second 200 mile round trip to get it. Problem is I have a guy suppose to come by in the morning to check out a Husky motard I have for sale. If that falls through I will get the bike back in the morning. If he still comes by and wants to by it. Then saturday is when I'll go up and get the GT. Have not had this thing a month and already steering stablizer etc..................can't believe I am already doing this to my self already. I really wanted the suspension first. But the Termi kit at $1048 installed was kind of hard to pass up. I'll see how things go. My wife has already hired a lynch mob I think.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Also

There is a track day at gateway sat our sun and my buddies will be out there. Might go hang with them for awhile. I'd sign up and ride.........................but I keep my self in the poor house. Buying bike stuff all the time. LOL

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok sounds good

that makes atleast 2 of us and maybe 2 more from here and maybe a honda guy from work. I will find out from him tonight if he is going to make it. Either way its suppose to be real nice out.

·
Registered
742 Posts
anyone up for . . .

Looks like I will not be riding anywhere with anyone this weekend. Chores around the house need all my attention.

chow,
Fred

·
Registered
322 Posts
Coprob

Where is the meeting place. What time are kick stands going up etc. I'll try my best. Saturday might not be able...................But after tomorrow I will know for sure. Sunday open for sure at this point. I'd call the guy but all he gave me was his work #er. Otherwise I'd be at Hall's at 9am tomorrow. And be ready for saturday.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The plan

Ok meet at 0930hrs, Saturday at the Steak N Shake on MidRivers Mall just off I-70. Its right on the southwest corner of what I believe is Suemandy and Mid Rivers (cant miss it). On ward to Louisana and lunch or brunch or whatever. Then back down rt.3 great river road.

My partner put at a call to his buddies so there will be some Riceburners.

See yas then.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Thank's

I just got home from work and emailed the guy wanting my Husky. Told him I needed to know if he was coming for sure in the morning. If not I am heading to get my bike. Halls is about a 200 mile round trip. Man I am trying well see. I want to sell the husky bike also........................timing is missed up for sure.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Well back at work again.

I got it all done today. Got up at 6 again went to hall's paid and loaded my bike 100 miles back home. Met the Husky buyer he bought it went to credit union got that done. Bike still out in the truck here at work.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I plan on making it in the morning.

What kind of ride. Good jacket, gloves, boots. Are does a guy need to bring out the leathers to ride with you guys. LOL........................Probably can't get in them anyway.............................I have had this bike for about 3 weeks finally getting to ride it. 618-401-7161, Jeff

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, just got home from work, my partner said he has at least 10-15 of his buddies coming too. So thats 10-15 ricers. Not sure how they ride but my guess will be craziness.

Sorry Vito I didnt get a chance to call you was hella busy at work tonight. I will give you a buzz in the morning, or if you read this just show up. Not sure if now is to late to call at almost 1140pm but ill be up for a while so if your up you can call me if you want. 3142201967.

So anyways......930 at steak n shake off Midrivers and i-70

1 - 20 of 24 Posts