Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cruising around flea-bay last night and saw this add for another type of O2 eliminator other than the FatDuc...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HP-P...8994536QQptZMotorcyclesQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Anyone currently running this type or know someone who is?

Also does anyone know if someone out there can reflash a stock ECU? I know Ducati DP ECU's can be flashed and remapped but figured someone would crack a stock ECU sooner or later.

Thanks for your time
Thumper

·
Super Moderator
8,215 Posts
Err.. the DP and Stock ECU are exactly the same physical unit.. reflashing can be done on Either your stock or your DP ecu as i understand it. You might want to send a PM to Moto or Tomtom to confirm that.. I know that Tomtom at Hypertrick has remapped the HM by reflashing, so he should know.

I have to say that the product in your link doesn´t exactly inspire confidence.. +25 hp eyy?? Not likely.

//amullo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Saw that auction too and was alttle skeptical like amullo sad 25+ HP?!?!?!? Think the FatDuc is cheaper anyways and had factor plugs installed!

Amullo,
Though the stock Hyper ECU could not be changed/remapped. Thats why everyone buys the aftermarket DP ECU's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts