Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would throw it out there. Its much cooler out and I believe the mountains will be OK for awhile longer. I can go either Saturday or Sunday.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Only riding I’m doing is down to Modesto Ducati for free lunch & to get some new cloths.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are going to bumpy Berryessa. Unless I take my Multi no thanks on that.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Speak quick or call me tonight if you go anywhere sat6urday. Just got back from a quick test ride and I’m ready to go. Bikes back ready for the roads.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how about tomorrow up to WWS? (Saturday) We can meet at MW at 9:00am and head out by 9:15am then be in Georgetown by 10:00. Weather should be exactly like today which means the mountains will be in the low 70s. Can't get much better than that.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
how about tomorrow up to WWS? (Saturday) We can meet at MW at 9:00am and head out by 9:15am then be in Georgetown by 10:00. Weather should be exactly like today which means the mountains will be in the low 70s. Can't get much better than that.
I'm in.

-M

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Martin and others,

To avoid the long run down Sunrise, I'm going to meet you guys in Cool in the area of the gas station there at around 9:45, OK?
BTW, I just talked to Chris, he can't make it cause Modesto wanted him to help out at their event.

·
Registered
16,908 Posts
Martin and others,

To avoid the long run down Sunrise, I'm going to meet you guys in Cool in the area of the gas station there at around 9:45, OK?
Sounds good.

If anyone wants to meet up at the shop, let me know - otherwise I'll go straight up to Cool (Hwy49/193).

-M

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have to drop off my son at sea cadets at 8:00 a.m., but if I get back home in time and suit up, I'll join you guys. Or maybe I'll just head up when I can and meet up with you.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Darnit, scratch that...I just remembered I have to take my car in to get it's alignment done. :mad:

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I've been in Placerville all week. the recent storm put LOTS of pine needles and such all over the roads. the roads with heavy traffic have cleared off for the mostpart, but be carefull out there. you may fine big piles of pine needles in the road. the wind also brought down lots of oak trees or branches from them. JB

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks, I don't go very fast through there anymore or anywhere for that matter. Accidents and tickets slow you down, not old age.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Turned out to be a nice relaxing ride, weather was ideal. Didn't make it up to the top but thats OK.

·
Premium Member
8,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Som,
Now that you did the service on your 748R its time to take that puppy out. Martin and I had a nice ride and chat over coffee. Next time I'll shoot you a call in addition to the posting.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts