Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who can ride this weekend? I will be riding in the nice weather!

Fred

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm gonna ride one day on motorbike this weekend and one day on mountainbike since the trails should be dry so I'll keep my eye on this thread to see if I can join you

·
Registered
127 Posts
I will be out on Sunday afternoon. Want to meet in St. Charles County and do the ride between 70 and Missouri River?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nov. 8 ride

That will be fine with me. You want me to figure a route? How long will you be available?

Fred

·
Registered
139 Posts
have fun/be safe guys, I'm gonna hit wild horse creek hwy t hwy v as an out and back, guess I forgot how fun they are until last sunday when I rode them, may throw in 94 to herman as out and back as well

·
Registered
247 Posts
so what's (or where is) the meeting spot for the 1pm ride with Fred and Gary?

im thinking there's a quick trip off HW K, and a Circle K off 94 for some reason.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Take highway 40 west, get off at 94, turn right, towards St. Charles. The QT is in Weldon Springs, on your left side of the highway at either the 2nd or 3rd light. There is a shuttered Starbucks there. Call me with questions.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am back safe.

Nice ride, good pace. Sorry if it was too slow for some of us.

Check in when you get home.

Thanks,
Gary

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
All those Ducs together sure looked amazing at the QT north of Hermann...especially when surrounded by a sea of Harleys!

It was nice to (briefly) meet Fred. I hope I didn't freak you out too much when I pulled up next to you! I'm looking forward to meeting more of the group, there were some beautiful bikes there!

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
7 or 8?

Hey Desmo2,

Nice to meet you as well! I figured either you were looking for me to relay some bad news, some how or, man, this guy is good, looking up tag numbers and registrations!

I know the guy waiting for me to join the rest of our group, was wondering what was going on. And I am positive, those Harley guys and gals were hoping to see some excitement!

We will certainly let you know, when we get out your way, on one of our rides, and maybe get all the Ducs playing together!

Thanks for introducing yourself.

Fred

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ok so I'm guessing that the trooper who was talking to Fred is desmo2 ? Is that correct ?that's why I pulled over only to find you behind the next cage . On another thing , Fred I can understand your frustration when we regrouped in truesdale but if the lead group is at an intersection and going straight there is not really a need to wait , if making a turn then yes wait for next goup , now if we turned and I didn't pay attention to it , I'm sorry and it was my mistake

·
Registered
307 Posts
Desmo, I saw you pull in so I took off. hahaha. I have 3 tickets pending right now so you need to start riding with us or at least me. Our resident Officer, Cop Rob, is mia. How about a ride along? Only as long as I can ride my own bike of course.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts