Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from a 3 month contract in DC. It sucked! To top it off, i forgot to plug in the battery tender. It was completely dead. I won't make that mistake again. The 996 is charging so I am ready to go. Anyone riding 5/31 or anyday til the end of this month call me 314-223-3302. I am taking a month off.

Rob

·
Registered
189 Posts
If I wake up in time and aint sore from today/yesterday. Got any place in mind? I know Vito was wanting to ride as well.

Rob

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Coprob, I dont really care where and what time I ride. From what I have seen on here YOU are in charge of planning and logistics.....lol

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Rob, Take some asprin and walk it off. lol It doesnt have to be all out. I haven't ridden in 3 months so I dont think Ill be too nuts tomorrow.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Rob that GT classic

Has this 48 yr old feelin good and ready to go............LOL. Got a couple of buddy's wanting to ride today...............But as for as last night no real plans yet.... Except maybe heading down towards bixby our their about's. It won't be tell later this morning our day...........

·
Registered
189 Posts
just woke up call me with plans 3142201967
but i do need to get a bolt that Jeff pointed out I was missing.

rob

·
Registered
322 Posts
Guys

Just got a call got two friends coming over right now. I think we are heading down south missouri. Rob I will try and call ya if we stop and I find out for sure what's going on. Sorry all I now right now.

·
Registered
189 Posts
ok thats cool.... for that bolt all I can find is a part number 775.1.008.2A Screw, any one know what size it is?

never mind i picked up an non-OME m6...if it fits, stick it in!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts