Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... goin southbound on Ct Ave, kensington this afternoon? If so I was the guy on the grey supersport. Just curious, I dont see many other ducs around, so I always think its kinda cool when I do.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
not me...but I normally am going southbound on Conn Ave at 6:30am-ish and northbound on Conn Ave between 5 and 6pm-ish....depending if I get off at 5 or 5:30...and right now am driving a very loud black VW Scirocco (lost my muffler going over a speed hump too fast with lowered and distressed suspension)

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool car, Ill keep an eye out for ya. sorry to hear abot your muffler, cant just hose clamp a termi can to it? :p

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Hmmmm....I'll have to measure the diameter of the pipe...maybe I can put 1 of the stock mufflers I have sitting around for the Monster on it?....LOL...hadn't thought of that!...LOL...but she does have a growl right now that puts alot of V-Twins to shame!...

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha if you got some free time you should least give it a try for comedic sake, I expect pics if you manage to get it attached! and a sound clip! maybe with duct tape holding it together? :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts