Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A forum member recommended this company. Has anyone had work done there? Would you recommend them?

·
Resident Raggamuffin
9,712 Posts
have only heard accolades, and the only negative is that you sometimes have to wait longer than you might like for an appointment. i'm sure you'll hear the same as the thread forms.

take care

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
when i am in SoCal i use Scott. when in NoCal i use Nichols. never had a problem with either one. Scott is tough to get a hold of.....he is swamped due to the ineptness of the local Ducati dealers ( you know who you are) but he is worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I've known Scott since I got my SS in 1992, and you won't find better. You will get more than your money's worth too. You can't be in a hurry though. If you need more PM me.

·
Registered
608 Posts
when i am in SoCal i use Scott. when in NoCal i use Nichols. never had a problem with either one. Scott is tough to get a hold of.....he is swamped due to the ineptness of the local Ducati dealers ( you know who you are) but he is worth the wait.
Hey Bevel450, who is this Nichols in North Cal? Curious, because due to my ineptness, I'm not ready to work on the 09 1198S, plus the service manual CD isn't even avail (yet). Dixon, CA Joe

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you not in a hurry, you'll save a lot of money. I took my 999 for it's 6000 a couple years ago worked out just fine.

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've spoken to Scott but I didn't use him cause Im 45 mins away in South OC. Two of my friends won't go to anyone one else. One has a Benelli that Scotts going to do some basic service on. All I hear are great things... There is another young guy named Brent over at the new Newport Beach Ducati Dealer if you can't got a hold of Scott. Brent is the lead and anywere he goes... people follow! Good luck!

·
Senior Italophile
867 Posts
I can say that Scott knows his stuff when it comes to these bikes I pitted next to him at a track day and we both had matching 916's it was cool to have him walk me through some of my headache issues I was having with my bike. also he is pretty darn quick and smooth on the track. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts