Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is planning a ride on the east end this weekend let me know, a buddy of mine with a HD and I will be out there; no route planned yet!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I checked this site last night and there was no responses so we left at 6 from St. James, hit the N Shore, brekfast at Village Cross Roads in Calverton (exxxxxellent), to end in Sag Harbor. Great run, all back roads.
6 am was way too early, froze my [email protected]#s off!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll be out with the same HD pal! Heading out east, back roads galore!
I'll check this site in the morning. Anyone interested, pm a phone #, we'll probably head out after 9 this time.

·
Registered
66 Posts
If im not at the race track, im always game to ride, and i know the best backroads all the way to montauk chris

·
Registered
834 Posts
i wish my bike was ready, been waiting foreva for paint!

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wish I knew, I was out this morning alone and hit every back road from St. James to Orient Point. Other than few corn pickers on Sound Ave., there was no traffic.:D

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm in for Sunday if anything comes up.

·
Registered
871 Posts
You should take the PJ Ferry over to CT this Saturday. Cliffs Cycle Revolution is having its annual open house.

I use to live in Dix Hills before moving to CT.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Anyone riding Sunday? Rain supposed to stop early, and I need to get out!

Carl
I may get out on Sunday, I'll keep an eye here for anyone else riding. I'm in Huntington too.

BTW, Sat is the big "Rock the Harvest" festival at Pindar....lots of traffic on the north fork so beware.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts