Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving to Durham from California and looking for buddies in the area to ride with. Please pm me so we can hook up.

·
what's a Fly N Fink?
876 Posts
vanilagorila said:
I am moving to Durham from California and looking for buddies in the area to ride with. Please pm me so we can hook up.
Go to Regional discussions, SE and repost.

I'm in Charlotte, about 2 1/2 hrs. from Durham.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
I'm from NC and ended up in Cali...Sorry I have nothing productive to add other than I sure am jealous.

·
Premium Member
1,402 Posts
There quite a few of us in NC. Lots of Charlotte riders, a few of us in the mountains. We did a nice little group ride last year, maybe 6 of us got together and rode in WNC. If you get the urge to head this way, post a note in the SE sections and I bet that you will get a few riders to join you.

And welcome to NC.

·
Registered
133 Posts
hey vanila,

Durham's not a bad town to land in. Been here 11 yrs. Might be a little quiet after Calif, but nice anyway. Lemme know when you hit town and we'll do a beer

·
Registered
187 Posts
vanilagorila said:
I'm from Tennessee but landed in Cali for Graduate school and just stayed. Gotta ride "the dragon" at least once when you move to NC, before it gets too patrolled out. :)

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
Welcome to North Carolina! As Butch said, many of us live around Charlotte but that's not too far from Durham. Check the Regional section for rides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts