Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to get my suspension set up properly. does anyone know somebody locally that can do this and knows what they are doing?

btw, it was nice to meet some of you last night at ducati night. i look forward to getting a monthly meeting together in the future.

mark

·
Registered
113 Posts
So, wait, Ducati night didn't get called off for rain then? Oh well, maybe next time. :(

·
Registered
322 Posts
Mark call Jerry at WFO

1-618-931-3087,,,,WFO motorsports. 4141 pontoon RD. Pontoon Beach, IL. Also home of Team WAFO racing. He can set your bike up for ya. Jerry Davidson owner. Big indian guy.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Mark we set my suspension up this morning on the multi.

I told Jerry you might be coming by and asked him what he charged to set a bike up $65. He will set the bike up for you and take the time to get it right.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool. thanks. i am getting my new tires on this week and i will give him a call after that.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Jerry does excellent work and is a super cool guy. Your bike will be in good hands. If you plan on Dyno-ing the bike, I would wait until you get done for new tires, or you will need a second set to put on afterwards.

Coprob

·
Registered
322 Posts
Not much tire wear for just a pull.

But for tuning a bike way out. Sport bike tires don't last to long. The touring bikes last pretty good harder rubber.

·
Registered
189 Posts
hahahaha well they are kinda like wieners..... whats one pull on it gonna do, its gonna take lots to make you happy:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts