Ducati.ms - The Ultimate Ducati Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first motorcycle and ducati for Ferracci. I live in langhorne and can't wait till the spring rolls around. Does anyone live close by?

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
italia said:
I just bought my first motorcycle and ducati for Ferracci. I live in langhorne and can't wait till the spring rolls around. Does anyone live close by?
Hey! just saw this post, I'm never in here. PM we'll go out riding sometime. Did you sign up for the PA safety course?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet deal...I can't wait to start riding. Yeah i signed up for the tues/sunday class beginning march 28th.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Was that you riding on I-95 north bound around 9AM or so last Saturday monring near Girard Ave?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am around Ferracci's all the time! I used to work there, now work over at Cagiva USA. We go on rides with a number of people from Ferracci. Let me know if your trying to get out with us. We just went this past weekend, had tons of fun on river road. Let me know.

Alex

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
For of you who don't know, there is a Pennsylvania Ducati Club:
www.penndesmo.com

Right now it is a little Western PA biased, but it would be cool if we could make it more statewide with an annual gathering in State College or something. I live in Pittsburgh, but lived in Philly for about five years so get back pretty often. Also, you guys should check out Code's Superbike School at Pocono in May. I'll definitely be on your side of the Allegheny Mountans for those two days.

Tony

·
Registered
41 Posts
It would definitely be cool to see PennDesmo gain some support on the "East Side". I see Kissell is a member of PD, maybe you can talk to them about having a gathering during their Ducati openhouse in the spring??

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
corse77 said:
I am around Ferracci's all the time! I used to work there, now work over at Cagiva USA. We go on rides with a number of people from Ferracci. Let me know if your trying to get out with us. We just went this past weekend, had tons of fun on river road. Let me know.

Alex
Sure. Let me know when your planning a trip and I'll loop in Italia. He bought his SS from Ferracci. Ducati's are few and far between around these parts and having a group of Ducatis would be nice.

We just missed each other down main street today. The 998 couldn't stand another trip down main street, you know with all that traffic, overheating and all :) plus I had to get back home. Maybe next weekend. Let me know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I will def. post up a ride when I can get a few together. I think I might be selling my R1 hopefully soon and getting what I really wanted all along....DUCATI!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts